*This post for Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats is sponsored by Frontier Co-op through Mambo Sprouts. All opinions are my own.
Overnights oats and precooked steel cut oats are my go-to on busy mornings. There are so many delicious ways to prepare them, from sweet to savory, depending on your taste buds. These Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats are one of my favorites. Not to mention, they’re super easy to throw together the night before. Oats are a healthy source of fiber and really help with satiety to keep me full and satisfied until lunch. I like to pair these oats with a protein shake or egg whites and to make it a well rounded, protein-packed, breakfast. The Vietnamese cinnamon and vanilla extract from Frontier Co-op really give these oats incredible flavor.
Fronteir Co-op specializes in sustainably sourced organic products. You can read more about their products and mission here. I love supporting companies, like Frontier Co-op, that give back to the community and make it their mission to create quality products, while being environmentally responsible. That’s a win win!
These are just a few of Frontier Co-op’s high quality, sustainably sourced, spices. I can’t wait to make a jerk marinade with that allspice!!
Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup whole oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or regular 2% milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple sugar can use coconut sugar or sugar-free syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg a dash goes a long way
- 1 tbsp nuts walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 1 medium apple chopped into bite-size pieces
- Pour oats, almond milk, vanilla, maple sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg into a mason jar or small glass container with lid.
- Stir to combine and top with nuts.
- Refrigerate oat mixture, covered, overnight.
- Chop apple into bite-size pieces and place into a small microwave safe dish covered with a lid
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add apples to oats and enjoy.