This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A delicious and healthy Halloween Greek yogurt orange smoothie recipe made with Greek yogurt, fresh orange juice, carrot juice and vanilla protein powder.
Smoothies are a staple in this household. My kids love them and it’s a quick and easy breakfast on the run. This healthy Halloween Greek yogurt orange smoothie is a festive way to celebrate the holiday, while getting in some quality nutrients. Not to mention, this flavor combo is pretty amazing.
You can use an organic carrot juice with no additives or juice your own homemade version ahead of time and store it in the fridge. I recommend fresh pressed orange juice for best flavor, but you can also use a store bought juice that is not from concentrate.
Simply Orange is one of my go-to favorites if I’m buying juice. I love their low sugar juice options. This smoothie is loaded with lean muscle-building protein (24 grams with the protein powder I used) to help keep you full and satisfied. It also tastes delicious!
This Greek yogurt orange smoothie makes a great breakfast, snack or quick lunch any time of year!
I love protein shakes and yogurt smoothies for quick meals or snacks on the run. The best part is that there are so many flavor variations to create!
This Mango and Wild Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie is another amazing flavor combination. I also dig smoothie bowls for more texture. My favorites are this Tart Cherry Smoothie Bowl and Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl topped with cacao nibs, chia seeds and almonds.
I’m seriously craving it right now! Also, don’t miss this Key Lime Pie smoothie that tastes just like the real deal, only much better for you.
Tip For Making This Smoothie Recipe
Throw some frozen mango or pineapple in there for a creamier texture and an added nutrient boost!
Halloween Greek Yogurt Orange Smoothie
- 1/4 cup carrot juice can also use unsweetened pineapple or double the orange
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice or store-bought not from concentrate juice
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt can also use low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder or your favorite protein powder
- 3-4 ice cubes *for added creaminess add 1/4 cup frozen mango or pineapple
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019