This Bubbly Witches Brew is the kid’s favorite Halloween punch recipe. It’s super easy to throw together and always a big hit.
You can make this festive punch even more spooky by adding dry ice chips for a smokey, bubbly effect.
We’ve always loved throwing Halloween parties and making fun themed recipes for the kids. If you are looking for party food inspiration, I rounded-up my favorite 60 Fun Halloween Food Ideas to help you throw an epic bash!
You can lighten-up this punch recipe by using diet ginger ale or the lower-sugar version. I’ve done this and it still turns out delicious.
I’ve used food coloring to make this punch a deeper green color, but you can leave that out if you are leery of using artificial color. I’ve done it both ways.
Garnish this Bubbly Witches Brew with spooky eyes (you can find these plastic eyeballs at Target, Michaels and most craft stores) and dry ice.
*A tip on the dry ice: If you can find the dry ice chips, use those. They are better to work with than the blocks and you can slowly add them in to keep the smokey effect going strong.
A few more fun Halloween punch recipes that you should try:
Dragon’s Blood Punch from Sandra Lee via Food Network
Halloween Eyeball Punch from Olivia’s Cuisine
Black Widow Venom Halloween Punch from The Lady Behind The Curtain
If you make this Bubbly Witches Brew, be sure to tag me on social media or leave a comment on this post! I love seeing what you make!
Bubbly Witches Brew
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 2 liter ginger ale chilled
- 1 46oz can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- *optional: a few drops of green food coloring for added effect
- Pour ginger ale, pineapple juice, food coloring (if using) and fresh lime juice together in a large punch bowl.
- Add sherbet and stir to mix.
- Garnish with spooky eyes (you can find these plastic eyeballs at Target, Michaels and most craft stores) and dry ice.