This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Bubbly Witches Brew is the kid’s favorite Halloween punch recipe. It’s super easy to throw together and always a big hit.
You can make this festive punch even more spooky by adding dry ice chips for a smokey, bubbly effect.
We’ve always loved throwing Halloween parties and making fun themed recipes for the kids. If you are looking for party food inspiration, I rounded up my favorite 60 Fun Halloween Food Ideas to help you throw an epic bash!
How To Make Bubbly Witches Brew Punch
You can lighten-up this punch recipe by using diet ginger ale or the lower-sugar version. I always make the lightened-up version and it’s still a hit and turns out delicious.
I’ve used food coloring to make this punch a deeper green color, but you can leave that out if you are leery of using artificial color. I’ve done it both ways.
Garnish this Bubbly Witches Brew with spooky eyes (you can find these plastic eyeballs at Target, Michaels and most craft stores) and dry ice.
*A tip on the dry ice: If you can find the dry ice chips, use those. They are better to work with than the blocks and you can slowly add them in to keep the smokey effect going strong.
A few more fun Halloween punch recipes that you should try:
Dragon’s Blood Punch from Sandra Lee via Food Network
Halloween Eyeball Punch from Olivia’s Cuisine
Black Widow Venom Halloween Punch from The Lady Behind The Curtain
If you make this Bubbly Witches Brew, be sure to tag me on social media or leave a comment on this post! I love seeing what you make!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I could earn a small commission from your purchase (at no additional cost to you). As always, I appreciate your support!
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 2 liter ginger ale chilled
- 1 46oz can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- *optional: a few drops of green food coloring for added effect
- Pour ginger ale, pineapple juice, food coloring (if using) and fresh lime juice together in a large punch bowl.
- Add sherbet and stir to mix.
- Garnish with spooky eyes (you can find these plastic eyeballs at Target, Michaels and most craft stores) and dry ice.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019