Protein oatmeal made with fresh peaches and protein-packed oats makes the perfect healthy clean-eating breakfast! *BiPro provided this product to me for review. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.
How To Make Protein Oatmeal
I have no idea why I'm craving peaches in the fall, but it resulted in this protein-packed peaches and cream oatmeal recipe that turned out to be super delicious!!! I used a new unflavored protein powder from BiPro to make this easy oatmeal recipe.
What I love about BiPro is that it's all-natural, takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with, and has no artificial sweeteners, fillers or bulking agents. It's a complete, high-quality protein. Another bonus is that it's NSF Certified for Sport, which means that you aren't consuming any banned substances. It's nature's soluble super protein supplement, and it's delicious.
In this bowl of peaches and cream oats, you get good quality protein and healthy carbs, so it's a healthy clean-eating way to begin your day!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 cup cooked steel-cut oats
- ¾ cup frozen sliced peaches, thawed (can also use fresh peaches when in season)
- 2 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup (or real maple syrup)
- 1 scoop unflavored whey protein powder (4.5 tablespoon)
- ½ cup milk
- ground cinnamon, to taste
To make the peach puree, combine ½ cup thawed or fresh peaches and 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a small food processor. Process until smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, cinnamon, and protein powder until completely mixed and no lumps remain. Stir peach puree into milk mixture. Stir oats into milk mixture until blended. Divide oats between two bowls. Top with remaining peaches and serve immediately.
If you made the oats the night before, reheat them in the microwave for 40-45 seconds or until warm. Also, when preparing steel-cut oats for meal prep, add ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and ½ teaspoon cinnamon for every 1 cup of prepared oats. It's a great way to jazz up plain oatmeal!
Peaches and Cream Protein Oatmeal
- 1 cup cooked steel cut oats can prepare these the night before and refrigerate
- ¾ cup frozen sliced peaches thawed overnight in the refrigerator or fresh peaches
- 2 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup can also use real maple syrup
- 4.5 tablespoon unflavored whey protein powder this equals 1 scoop of BiPro whey
- ½ cup milk whole milk (can sub almond, hemp or soy milk)
- cinnamon to taste
- *optional add-ons: hemp seeds flax seed, chopped nuts
- For the Peach Puree: In a small food processor, combine ½ cup peaches and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Pulse until blended and smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, dash cinnamon and 1 full scoop protein powder.
- Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Stir peach puree into milk mixture.
- Stir oats into the milk mixture until blended.
- Divide oats evenly between two bowls.
- If you prepared your oats the night before, microwave the oats for 40-45 seconds until heated through to warm.
- Garnish oatmeal with remaining sliced peaches.