This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Protein oatmeal made with fresh peaches and protein-packed oats makes the perfect healthy clean-eating breakfast! *BiPro provided this product to me for review. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.
How To Make Protein Oatmeal
I have no idea why I’m craving peaches in the fall, but it resulted in this protein-packed peaches and cream oatmeal recipe that turned out to be super delicious!!! I used a new unflavored protein powder from BiPro to make this easy oatmeal recipe.
What I love about BiPro is that it’s all-natural, takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with, and has no artificial sweeteners, fillers or bulking agents. It’s a complete, high-quality protein. Another bonus is that it’s NSF Certified for Sport, which means that you aren’t consuming any banned substances. It’s nature’s soluble super protein supplement, and it’s delicious.
In this bowl of peaches and cream oatmeal, you get good quality protein and healthy carbs, so it’s a healthy clean-eating way to begin your day!
Peaches and Cream Protein Oatmeal
- 1 cup cooked steel cut oats can prepare these the night before and refrigerate
- 3/4 cup frozen sliced peaches thawed overnight in the refrigerator
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 scoop unflavored whey protein powder BiPro recommended
- 1/2 cup organic whole milk (can sub almond, hemp or soy milk)
- cinnamon to taste
- *optional add-ons: hemp seeds flax seed, chopped nuts
- For the Peach Puree: In a small food processor, combine 1/2 cup peaches and 1 tbsp maple syrup.
- Pulse until blended and smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, 1 tbsp maple syrup, dash cinnamon and 1 full scoop protein powder.
- Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Stir peach puree into milk mixture.
- Stir oats into the milk mixture until blended.
- Divide oats evenly between two bowls.
- If you prepared your oats the night before, microwave the oats for 40-45 seconds until heated through to warm.
- Garnish oatmeal with remaining sliced peaches.