This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Prosciutto Cheddar Apple Wraps are a quick and easy high protein snack made with crisp and sweet Autumn Glory Apples, cheddar cheese and prosciutto ham.
*This Prosciutto Cheddar Apple Wraps recipe is sponsored by Autumn Glory Apples. All opinions are my own.
The flavor profile makes them so deliciously unique with hints of cinnamon and caramel. They also have a nice juicy and crisp texture which makes them perfect for snacking. These babies are amazing all by themselves!
I wanted to create a simple snacking recipe that accentuates the sweetness of the Autumn Glory apple. A sweet and savory combo is not only a favorite of mine, but really makes the apples sing. The cheese, Prosciutto ham and apples are a nice blend of protein, carbohydrates and fat for a tasty, well-rounded snack.
Apples are also full of good nutrition, containing a good blend of vitamins and antioxidants. Dr. Axe has a great read on apples as the Ultimate Gut & Heart-Friendly Fruit. An apple a day is an easy and delicious way to help you hit your daily fiber goals and get more phytonutrients in your diet. Fruit shouldn’t be feared in a healthy diet plan.
Prosciutto Cheddar Apple Wraps For The Win
You can also whip these up for a last minute appetizer! We have all been in that situation where we need to whip something up quickly for a party, but we need it to taste good and be a big hit. You can’t go wrong with this flavorful rolled prosciutto cheddar apple wrap. Bring these wraps to your next gathering and watch them fly off the plate!
Prosciutto Apple Cheddar Wraps
- 8 oz sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb sliced Prosciutto ham
- 2 Autumn Glory apples
- Core apples and slice each apple into 12 slices. Slice the block of white cheddar into 24 slices (1/3 oz each). Place a slice of cheddar on top of an apple slice and wrap with a small slice of ham. Repeat until all 24 wraps are complete. Serve immediately.
Do you have a favorite quick and easy apple snack recipe? Please share in the comments or on my social media!
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019