A deliciously easy peanut butter protein dip made with creamy peanut butter, powdered peanut butter, whey protein powder, vanilla extract, and almond milk. The perfect pairing for sliced apples! *This post is sponsored by Autumn Glory Apples. All opinions are my own.
I created this Peanut Butter Protein Dip to pair with Autumn Glory apples, to enhance the natural flavors in this tasty seasonal delicacy. When they told me that Autumn Glory apples taste like a caramel apple without all the sugar, I couldn't wait to try them!!
These apples are nice and crisp when you bite into them with subtle hints of cinnamon and caramel. I immediately thought that a peanut butter dip would be the perfect accompaniment to make a well-rounded snack. I added some protein power to this recipe to represent all of the tasty macros and let's face it, most people are looking for delicious ways to get more protein into their daily diet! Good nutrient-dense carbohydrates, healthy fat, and quality protein are the building blocks of lean muscle mass and good body composition.
I knew that they were going to be amazing when I opened up this freshly packaged box of Autumn Glories. The apples were packaged right after harvesting and they smelled so good!!! These beauties were shipped from Washington state.
This recipe makes two servings, so you can share or save half for later. One serving of dip gives you 17 g protein, 9 g fat, and 7 grams carbs for only 185 calories! When you add the Autumn glory apple, you have a well-rounded mini-meal to keep the hunger monster at bay. Not to mention, with the apple, you are getting around 7 g of fiber.
Grab a slice and dive in!
Peanut Butter Protein Dip
- 31 g peanut butter flavored protein powder I used Quest Nutrition brand
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter powder such as PBFit
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk can also use regular milk
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with apple slices for dipping
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken - December 6, 2023
- Easy Hot Cocoa Mug Cake (Gluten-Free) - December 4, 2023
- Easy Orange Glazed Croissants Recipe with Crescent Rolls - November 28, 2023