This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A super easy recipe for roasted lemon garlic fingerling potatoes for a simple and quick side dish. *This recipe for Roasted Lemony Garlic Fingerling Potatoes has been updated from the original version posted in 2011.
These roasted lemony garlic fingerling potatoes make a simple side dish that’s loaded with great flavor. I love roasting meats and veggies. Root vegetables are in season and my absolute favorite thing to roast in the cooler months. Roasting brings out the best flavors in meats, fruits, and vegetables. Honestly, I can’t get enough roasted vegetables this time of year!
If you’re not a fan of eating your veggies, you absolutely must try roasting them for better flavor. A few of my favorite roasted vegetable recipes are Sriracha Roasted Orange Cauliflower (OMG. I could eat the whole pan. Y’all know that I’m Sriracha obsessed.), Slow-Roasted Green Beans, Bacon Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze (again, I have portion control issues with these! So good!), and last but not least, Roasted Prosciutto Broccolini Bundles. The broccolini bundles are pretty to serve, too.
What’s your favorite dish to roast?
How To Roast Fingerling Potatoes In The Oven
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes I love the Melissa's organic Fingerling Potato Medley, halved
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Juice of one whole lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potatoes in a large baking dish (9x13) and drizzle with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This is a great side dish for any occasion. You can’t go wrong with roasted potatoes. They are a crowd-pleaser! The citrus kick in these roasted lemony garlic fingerling potatoes pairs well with seafood and chicken.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019