This easy gourmet chicken pizza recipe is made with a premade crust, baked chicken, fresh arugula, pancetta, and finished with a balsamic glaze. My husband said that this was the best pizza that he's ever eaten. True story.
This post is sponsored by Table5 Pizza. All opinions are my own.
A Great Pizza Starts with A Great Crust
Gourmet pizza is definitely worth the effort to make, but what if you could whip it up in half the time without sacrificing quality and taste? I've partnered with Table5 Pizza to show you how to make a simple gourmet recipe with healthy ingredients using their deliciously different cornmeal crust pizza.
What sets Table5 frozen artisanal pizzas apart from the rest? They start with a cornmeal crust and prepare them in small batches using simple, top-quality ingredients.
Table5 pizza company was born out of a partnership between Table 5 restaurant and Vicolo® cornmeal crust pizzas in the San Francisco Bay area. You can read more about Table5 and where to order your own frozen pies by checking out their website.
Table5 has a great selection of pizzas including Spinach and Feta, Italian Sausage with Roasted Onions, Goat Cheese with herbs, Grilled Chicken, and Uncured Pepperoni. These are a few of their tasty options. Table5 is not your typical frozen pizza. It actually tastes like it's been whipped up from scratch.
For my recipe creation, I used the Four Cheese Pizza made with a blend of artisan cheeses.
You get a protein and nutrition boost from the diced chicken and arugula. This combo together, along with a few flavor-enhancing ingredients makes this recipe a great one-dish dinner.
How To Make Easy Gourmet Chicken Pizza
I love greens on pizza, especially arugula with its spicy kick and great texture. If you've never tried it, you might be surprised at how delicious it is, even my kids love this combo!
Easy Gourmet Chicken Pizza
- 2 Table5 Four Cheese Pizzas
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast chopped
- ½ cup onion diced
- 3 oz pancetta finely diced
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- While the oven is heating, chop the chicken breasts into small bite-size pieces.
- Finely dice the onion and pancetta.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and add chicken.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add onions and pancetta to pan and cook for another 7 minutes or until onions are soft and chicken is done. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Cook pizza for 12-15 minutes then top with arugula, chicken mixture, salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Mocha Protein Shake - March 15, 2023
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce - March 13, 2023
- Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes and Olives - March 6, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
Kaleigh @ Lively Table
What a great idea to jazz up a regular pizza, and great shortcut too! Looks amazing!
Thank you Kaleigh!
[email protected] A Dash of Cinnamon
I love that you added your own toppings to the frozen pizza! Great way to spruce it up but cut down on work at the same time!!
Timing saving is always a win!
Love your additional toppings here! Looks delicious!
Thank you Sara! 🙂
I love the recipes and content - but there are wayyyyy too many ads are blocking to make it enjoyable. 🙁
Sorry about that, Finn. I hope that you'll continue to visit. The ad revenue helps to keep this blog going, but I'll see if there's a way to make the reader experience more enjoyable. Thank you for the feedback.
Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We’love ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.
Love your composition !