A super easy spicy gazpacho soup recipe made in a food processor using organic tomato juice and fresh vegetables. It's the perfect healthy chilled summer soup on a hot day! *This post is sponsored by R.W. Knudsen Family®. All opinions are my own.
This Spicy Sriracha Gazpacho will definitely spice up your life! I'm in love with this fresh, flavorful recipe created by the R.W. Knudsen Family® recipe development team. My kids said that it takes like eating a bowl of fresh salsa, so they grabbed the tortilla chips to scooped it up. I love all of the fresh vegetables in this chilled spicy soup. It has just the right amount of heat for intense flavor, but not too hot. It's perfect for lunch, dinner, or a delicious starter for your meal.
This R.W. Knudsen Organic Tomato Sriracha® is what makes this soup sing!
How To Make Spicy Gazpacho Soup
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 medium seedless cucumber
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped (I actually used 4 Roma tomatoes)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 32 oz bottle R.W. Knudsen Organic Tomato Sriracha Juice
- 2 teaspoon chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Ripe avocado, for garnish
Just look at all that healthy goodness!! This blend of fresh chopped veggies is a nutrition powerhouse!
I love getting a dense serving of vegetables in a light, low-calorie, soup.
*Full recipe below.
More Delicious Soup Recipes
Spicy Sriracha Gazpacho
- 1 medium seedless cucumber finely chopped
- 3 ribs celery finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion finely chopped
- 3 large ripe tomatoes chopped (I used 4 roma tomatoes)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro finely chopped plus 6 sprigs
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped
- 32 oz bottle R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Tomato Sriracha Juice
- 2 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado sliced for garnish
- Combine cucumber, celery, onions, tomatoes and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Transfer half the vegetables to the bowl of a food processor.
- Add garlic and half the juice.
- Add jalapeño, if desired.
- Process until smooth.
- Return mixture back to bowl with remaining chopped vegetables.
- Add remaining juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Chill well before serving.
- To serve, pour gazpacho into soup bowls and garnish with sliced avocado and sprigs of fresh cilantro, if desired.