This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
*This post is sponsored by R.W. Knudsen Family®. All opinions are my own.
This Spicy Sriracha Gazpacho will definitely spice up your life! I’m in love with this fresh, flavorful recipe created by the R.W. Knudsen Family® recipe development team. My kids said that it takes like eating a bowl of fresh salsa, so they grabbed the tortilla chips to scooped it up. I love all of the fresh vegetables in this chilled spicy soup. It has just the right amount of heat for intense flavor, but not too hot. It’s perfect for lunch, dinner or a delicious starter for your meal!
This R.W. Knudsen Organic Tomato Sriracha® is what makes this soup sing!
This healthy blend of fresh chopped veggies is a nutrient powerhouse!
Spicy Sriracha Gazpacho
- 1 medium seedless cucumber finely chopped
- 3 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 3 large ripe tomatoes chopped (I used 4 roma tomatoes)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro finely chopped plus 6 sprigs
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped
- 1 32 oz bottle R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Tomato Sriracha Juice
- 2 tsp chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado sliced for garnish
- Combine cucumber, celery, onions, tomatoes and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Transfer half the vegetables to the bowl of a food processor.
- Add garlic and half the juice.
- Add jalapeño, if desired.
- Process until smooth.
- Return mixture back to bowl with remaining chopped vegetables.
- Add remaining juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Chill well before serving.
- To serve, pour gazpacho into soup bowls and garnish with sliced avocado and sprigs of fresh cilantro, if desired.