This protein pudding recipe is a delicious dessert alternative packed with muscle-building whey protein powder, milk, and pudding mix.
This simple pudding recipe is crazy easy and so good! Y'all know that I prefer to keep most recipes whole and unprocessed. However, sometimes you just want a simple, yet guilt-free, sweet treat. When you're trying to stay lean, a cupcake isn't the best choice...(insert sad face). I do believe in an occasional indulgence, life's too short for restrictive dieting, this girl likes to eat!
More Pudding Favorites
A few more pudding recipes that you need in your life are this Gluten-Free Homemade Butterscotch Pudding, Coconut Chocolate Chia Pudding, No-Bake Banana Pudding Parfaits, Coconut Chia Brown Rice Pudding, and this amazing Chocolate Coconut Pudding. Clearly, I have a pudding obsession.
This healthier dessert has double benefits, getting more protein in my day, and having a delicious snack. Win!
How To Make High Protein Pudding
Ingredients You'll Need:
- Large box of sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding (chocolate, vanilla, or your favorite flavor)
- Whey protein powder (your favorite flavor)
- Fairlife skim milk (or regular skim milk)
- Your favorite toppings for garnishing (I love sugar-free whipped cream and berries!)
I recommend using whey protein for the best taste and texture. I've used complementary flavors to the pudding-like salted caramel protein and chocolate, peanut butter protein with chocolate, etc. Go with your favorite blends! Also, make sure that you buy the large box of pudding mix (1.5 oz) not the smaller size.
- 1 large 1.5 oz box sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding (chocolate, vanilla or your favorite flavor)
- 56 g whey protein powder This is 2 scoops for most brands. I've used salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter flavors with amazing results.
- 3 cups Fairlife skim milk or regular skim milk
- *optional: whipped cream and fresh berries
- Place first three ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until starting to thicken
- Pour into 6 dessert dishes and cover
- Refrigerate until set
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries, if desired