This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This protein pudding recipe is crazy easy and so good! Y’all know that I prefer to keep most recipes whole and unprocessed. However, sometimes you just want a simple, yet guilt-free, sweet treat. When you’re trying to stay lean, a cupcake isn’t the best choice…(insert sad face). I do believe in an occasional indulgence, life’s too short for restrictive dieting, this girl likes to eat!
More Pudding Favorites
A few more pudding recipes that you need in your life are this Gluten-Free Homemade Butterscotch Pudding, Coconut Chocolate Chia Pudding, No-Bake Banana Pudding Parfaits, Coconut Chia Brown Rice Pudding, Chocolate Coconut Pudding, and this amazing Homemade Chocolate Pudding. Clearly, I have a pudding obsession.
This healthier dessert has double benefits, getting more protein in my day, and having a delicious snack. Win!
How To Make High Protein Pudding
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1.5 oz box of sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding (chocolate, vanilla, or your favorite flavor)
- 2 scoops protein powder (your favorite flavor)
- 3 cups Fairlife skim milk (or regular skim milk)
- optional: 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs for garnish
I recommend using whey protein for the best taste and texture. I’ve used complementary flavors to the pudding-like salted caramel protein and chocolate, peanut butter protein with chocolate, etc. Go with your favorite blends!
- 1 large 1.5 oz box sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding (chocolate, vanilla or your favorite flavor)
- 2 scoops protein powder I've used salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter flavors with amazing results
- 3 cups Fairlife skim milk or regular skim milk
- *optional: 1/2 tbsp Cacao nibs for garnish
- Place first three ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until starting to thicken
- Pour into 6 dessert dishes and cover
- Refrigerate until set
- Garnish with cacao nibs, if desired