This protein pudding recipe is crazy easy and so good! Y’all know that I prefer to keep most recipes whole and unprocessed. However, sometimes you just want a simple, yet guilt-free, sweet treat. When you’re trying to stay lean, a cupcake isn’t the best choice…(insert sad face). I do believe in an occasional indulgence, life’s too short for restrictive dieting, this girl likes to eat!
A few more pudding recipes that you need in your life are this Gluten-Free Homemade Butterscotch Pudding, Coconut Chocolate Chia Pudding, No-Bake Banana Pudding Parfaits, Coconut Chia Brown Rice Pudding, Chocolate Coconut Pudding and this amazing Homemade Chocolate Pudding. Clearly, I have a pudding obsession.
This easy protein pudding dessert has double benefits, getting more protein in my day and having a delicious snack. Win!
- 1 large 1.5 oz box sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding (chocolate, vanilla or your favorite flavor)
- 2 scoops protein powder I've used salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter flavors with amazing results
- 3 cups Fairlife skim milk
- *optional: 1/2 tbsp Cacao nibs for garnish
- Place first three ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until starting to thicken
- Pour into 6 dessert dishes and cover
- Refrigerate until set
- Garnish with cacao nibs, if desired