Coconut brown rice chia pudding is a healthy dessert that is naturally sweetened with maple syrup and coconut sugar. This is an easy dessert recipe for rice pudding that everyone will love!
I hope you enjoy this coconut chia brown rice pudding recipe!
- 2 cups cooked brown rice cook according to package directions
- 1 13.5 oz can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chia seeds white or black
- *Optional toppings: Grassfed Butter Toasted Walnuts
- In a saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine cooked rice, coconut milk, dried fruit maple syrup, coconut sugar, shredded coconut, vanilla and spices.
- Heat through while constantly stirring, until pudding begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seeds.
- Serve immediately and top with optional toppings.
- This pudding is good reheated, but you may need to a little more coconut or almond milk to achieve a creamier texture.
If you enjoy naturally sweetened desserts like this one, I think you’ll love this one, too!