Easy gluten free recipes for main dishes (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), snacks, and even delicious gluten free desserts - the gluten free recipes in this recipe roundup are packed with protein!
Whether you're on a gluten-free diet or making meals for someone who is, it's important to have good sources of protein in that gluten-free meal plan. The protein source doesn't have to be limited to meat and protein powder, though! I'm going to share some out-of-the-box ideas for bringing protein into your gluten-free diet.
Important Note About Protein Powder:
Not all whey protein powders are gluten-free, so check the ingredients before purchasing them. Some whey protein powders contain the ingredient glutamine, which is derived from wheat protein. People with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity should not use whey protein powder that contains glutamine.
Easy Gluten-Free Recipes for Breakfast
I love to start my morning with a hearty protein-packed breakfast. These easy gluten-free recipes for breakfast will give you fuel to help your internal engine start-up and keep running strong!
- Almond-Kasha Porridge With Ginger And Pineapple, from Foolproof Living
- Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Coconut Flour Pancakes, from Well Plated
Nourishing Easy Gluten-Free Recipes for Lunch
There are many options beyond salads for a delicious gluten-free lunch!
Chicken Detox Soup, from A Spicy Perspective
Easy Gluten-Free Dinners Packed with Protein
Nearly everyone knows that chicken and fish are healthy sources of protein for gluten-free meal plans. If you don't eat meat or you want to switch up your meals without giving up the protein source, turn to legumes or protein-packed quinoa. Many legumes, like chickpeas, black beans, and fava beans, are low in fat and high in protein.
- Vegan Vegetable Tomato Sauce With Chickpeas, from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- One Pot Quinoa Cannellini Beans Skillet, from Family Food On The Table
Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup, from A Spicy Perspective
Easy Gluten-Free Desserts and Snacks
If you think it might be difficult to add protein to gluten-free desserts, think again! Step outside of the box and try gluten-free grains like millet, high protein yogurt, and of course, nuts to give your gluten-free snacks and desserts a protein punch.
- Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies, from Around My Family Table
- Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, from Texan Erin (you'll be shocked when you see what Erin uses as a protein source in this cookie recipe!)
Puffed Millet Chocolate Almond Clusters, from Cooking LSL
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken - December 6, 2023
- Easy Hot Cocoa Mug Cake (Gluten-Free) - December 4, 2023
- Easy Orange Glazed Croissants Recipe with Crescent Rolls - November 28, 2023