I’m a big breakfast fan, the bigger the better. I wake up ready to feast, there’s no way I’m skipping this meal. This ultimate breakfast sandwich is a great way to pack a lot of nutrition into a hand-held meal. It will keep you energized for hours and ready to take on the day!
If you want to make your own clean-eating mayo, my Paleo mayonnaise is super easy.
You might just decide that this Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich is your new favorite meal.
The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 slices of Food For Life 7 grain sprouted bread (find it in the organic freezer section at your local grocery store)
- 1.5 oz Boar's Head low-sodium ham
- 1 large whole egg and three egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Hampton Creek's Just Mayo
- 1/3 avocado, sliced
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt butter
- Add egg and egg whites to the pan, cook until whites are done and yolk is slightly runny
- Toast bread until lightly crisp
- Spread mayo on each slice of bread and add all toppings
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste and enjoy