This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This best ever grilled chicken marinade recipe goes great with chicken, beef or pork and is fast and easy to whip together!
The weather has warmed up, the spring flowers are blooming and I am craving grilled foods. I love using my grill when it’s nice outside and it’s a big plus to keep my kitchen clean while I cook. 😉 This Best Ever Grilled Chicken Marinade is so flavorful and it makes the meat very moist. I recommend marinating the meat overnight in the refrigerator. It is also our favorite marinade recipe for flank steak! Enjoy~
Since you are already heating up the grill to make this flavorful chicken, you should also try this delicious grilled Parmesan Asparagus recipe!
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce can use coconut aminos or Bragg aminos as a sub
- freshly squeezed juice of two limes about 1/3-1/2 cup
- 3 cloves of garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/2-1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2-3 tbsp natural brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- Whisk all ingredients together and add your meat
- Cover and soak overnight
- I use this for boneless and bone-in chicken breasts, flank steak and london broil