This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This protein-packed power yogurt recipe is perfect for a muscle-building dessert or healthy snack. It’s a cinch to whip up and includes all of the nutritious macronutrients that your body needs, including healthy fat, fruit and plenty of protein power. Blending fresh seasonal berries with ground flaxseed and protein powder is a tasty way to jazz-up plain Greek yogurt. As far as the protein powder goes, just use your favorite brand and flavor. You can also switch up the berries and do a chocolate blackberry blend, vanilla mango blend, etc. This dish is versatile and delicious!
Power YogurtPrint Pin Rate
- 6 oz container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein your favorite brand/flavor
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh berries I used strawberries
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl or mix on low in a mini food processor until just blended.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with fruit