Protein power yogurt is a protein-packed breakfast or snack made with Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, ground flaxseed, and whey protein powder.
The Goodness of Yogurt With A Protein Boost
This protein-packed power yogurt recipe is perfect for a muscle-building dessert or healthy snack. It's a cinch to whip up and includes all of the nutritious macronutrients that your body needs, including healthy fat, fruit, and plenty of protein power. Blending fresh seasonal berries with ground flaxseed and protein powder is a tasty way to jazz-up plain Greek yogurt. As far as the protein powder goes, just use your favorite brand and flavor. You can also switch up the berries and do a chocolate blackberry blend, vanilla mango blend, etc. This dish is versatile, filling, and delicious!
This jacked yogurt is also great for hitting your protein macronutrient target when you have a lot left for the day!
More Protein-Packed Recipe Ideas
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 15 g whey protein your favorite brand/flavor
- ½ cup chopped fresh berries I used strawberries
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl or mix on low in a mini food processor until just blended.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with fruit