This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I couldn’t wait to try out Swerve sweetener in a recipe! Swerve is a sugar-replacement that is all natural and perfect for anyone watching their sugar intake. I was introduced to Swerve sweetener at BlogHer Food in Miami this year. The Swerve rep had a lot of different goodies to sample, my favorite being the gluten-free pastries. They were really good, so I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a bag to play around with in my kitchen. I love that Swerve is non-gylcemic, natural, calorie-free and non-GMO. It sounds too good to be true, right?! I’m infatuated with this new sugar-replacement in my pantry. Baked goods will never be the same. Now, you can have my dessert and eat a mess of it, too! 😉
Of course, if you can’t get your hands on this sugar-replacement you can always use stevia, maple sugar or coconut sugar as a replacement.
- Combine ricotta cheese, vanilla and sweetener in a small bowl with a whisk.
- Spread evenly among the pancakes.
- Top with fresh berries and roll up, placing on a plate with seam side down.
- Sprinkle with Swerve confectioner’s sugar and serve.
*Swerve provided me with this product for review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019
- The Best Roasted Vegetable Salad - November 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Oat Flour Pancakes Made With Kefir - October 31, 2019