This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Slow cooker soup white bean soup is one of the simplest weeknight dinner solutions around! This crockpot chicken soup recipe combines chicken, spinach, and white beans to create a comforting, flavorful meal.
Less Than Five Minutes Prep Time!
I come up with some of my favorite recipes on the fly, just tossing things together that need to be used up in the refrigerator. Also, I haven’t had a lot of time to cook lately, so the slow cooker becomes my go-to prep method.
This easy white bean soup recipe makes a nutritious and tasty comfort meal and cooks away in the slow cooker, saving you time to do other things, like lifting weights. 😉
You just cannot beat throwing everything into a pot and coming home to a great dinner. This recipe comes together in less than five minutes for super easy meal prep.
Slow Cooker Chicken Spinach White Bean Soup
- 6 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped into small chunks
- 2 32 oz cartons chicken broth
- 10 oz baby spinach leaves
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 15 oz cans white cannelini beans drained
- 1 large vidalia onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 bay leaves
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker
- Cook on high for 2 hours, then cook on low for 2 more hours
- Top with freshly grated parmesan to serve