This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Slow cooker soup white bean soup is one of the simplest weeknight dinner solutions around! This crockpot chicken soup recipe combines chicken, spinach, and white beans to create a comforting, flavorful meal.
I come up with some of my favorite recipes on the fly, throwing together things that need to be used up in the refrigerator. Also, I haven’t had a lot of time to cook lately, so the slow cooker becomes my best friend.
This slow cooker white bean soup recipe makes a nutritious and tasty comfort meal. You just cannot beat throwing everything into a pot and coming home to a great dinner.
Serve the slow cooker soup with a healthy salad and some warm dinner rolls!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
- 2 cartons chicken broth
- 10 oz baby spinach leaves
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 cans white beans drained
- 1 large vidalia onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 bay leaves
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker
- Cook on high for 2 hours, then cook on low for 2 more hours
- Top with freshly grated parmesan to serve
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019