A fast & nutritious recipe for Beef Asparagus Roll-ups made with lean sirloin steak, aged cheddar cheese, asparagus, and aged balsamic vinegar. You'll have a nutrient-dense meal on the table in less than 20 minutes.
Need a super-fast healthy meal idea? Look no further, these Balsamic Beef Asparagus Roll-ups are delicious and really fast to throw together! You can usually find the top sirloin already sliced in thin slices that are easy to roll at your local butcher. If not, I'm sure the butcher would be happy to do it for you. We love this cut of meat because it's really lean, economical, and tender.
How To Make Easy Beef Roll-Ups
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 pound sirloin tip steak, very thinly sliced
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, sliced into thin strips from the block
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Good quality balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
Into the oven...
In less time than it takes to order take-out, dinner is served...
More Quick and Easy Beef Recipes
Oven-Baked Beef Skillet Nachos
Zucchini Spaghetti with Easy Beef Bolognese
Instant Pot Mediterranean Beef
Balsamic Beef Asparagus Roll-ups
- 1 lb sirloin tip steak very thinly sliced
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar cheese cut into thin strips from the block
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- good quality balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Wash asparagus and snap off ends.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil and add asparagus.
- Cook 3 minutes and immediately submerge asparagus in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process (they should be crisp-tender)
- Drain and set aside
- Season steak slices with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese and 3-4 asparagus per roll
- Roll-up steak and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar
- Broil for 4 ½ minutes
- Drizzle with a little more vinegar before serving, if desired.
- Mocha Protein Shake - March 15, 2023
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce - March 13, 2023
- Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes and Olives - March 6, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
These are so cute! And, so good for you! Great recipe, Amee!!
Thank you Erin!
I couldn't find the recipe to the balsamic beef and asparagus roll-ups
Recipe is great. App sucks. Can’t even see the stupid recipe without downloading your stupid app and sign up
Like I need millions of apps on my phone. Then can only see ingredients on app and still not directions. Quit forcing people to have apps they don’t need or want
I'm sorry that you had a bad user experience, Michael. You can still view the recipe by clicking the jump to recipe button and bypass the sign-up if you wish. I'm glad that you enjoyed the recipe. Happy Holidays!