This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
What better way to celebrate the Fourth of July than enjoying a delicious milkshake that’s actually good for you?! I love milkshakes, but they can be loaded with sugar, fat and calories with very little protein. This Cherry Vanilla Protein Milkshake is much healthier and it tastes delicious! I blend on a low setting, so that I still end up with chunks of cherries in my shake. I’ve also used the smart carb ice cream in this recipe with great results. You can reduce the milk or almond milk and it comes out the consistency of soft serve ice cream. Satisfy that sweet tooth in a good way. So tasty!
Healthy never tasted so good…
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
You should also check out my recipe for Skinny Berry Parfaits for another festive dessert option. What is your favorite healthier dessert recipe? Share in the comments below.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019