A scrumptious recipe for mascarpone stuffed dates that taste just like pecan pie but a much healthier dessert option. Not to mention, so easy!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's super simple- made with only 4 ingredients!
- It's the perfect healthier dessert alternative.
- These stuffed dates are naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
- Ready in 10 minutes or less!
Ingredients You'll Need
- Medjool dates- pitted
- Pecans- chopped finely
- Mascarpone cheese- this rich and creamy cheese is perfect for desserts
- Maple syrup-Grade A Dark Amber
How To Make Mascarpone Stuffed Dates with Maple Drizzle
Step 1. Turn on the oven to broil and adjust the rack to the top position.
Step 2. Slice dates, lengthwise to remove the pit and create an opening for the filling.
Step 3. Stuff dates with mascarpone cheese and sprinkle with finely chopped pecan crumbs.
Step 4. Place dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with maple syrup. Broil for 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Watch carefully so they don't burn! Allow to cool, slightly, and enjoy warm or room temperature.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If you love this easy stuffed date recipe, you should also try these amazing Bacon-wrapped stuffed dates! They are so good and always the hit of the party!
More Delicious Recipes with Dates
Almond Date Balls with Coconut (tastes like a Larabar!)
If you love this recipe I would be so grateful if you could leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below. I love reading your comments and feedback!
Stay posted on my latest cooking adventures through social media @ Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Mascarpone Stuffed Dates with Maple Drizzle
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 24 Medjool Dates pitted
- 6 oz Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoon Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- Turn on oven broiler and move oven rack to the top position.
- Slice dates lengthwise to remove pit and create an opening for the filling. Stuff dates with mascarpone cheese and sprinkle with finely chopped pecan crumbs.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Broil 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Watch carefully so they do not burn! Allow to cool, slightly and enjoy warm or room temperature.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Mocha Protein Shake - March 15, 2023
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce - March 13, 2023
- Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes and Olives - March 6, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
Yes, this would be dangerous in my kitchen!
Amee! These look awesome!
Thank you! Yes, they are addictive!
I make a similar appetizer-stuff the dates with lemon rind, honey & marscapone, then wrap them in prosciutto and crisp them a bit. You're right-you can't eat just one! I may have to try them your way! BTW, you can't read any of these comments in the white on beige!
Hi Amee, These dates look so yummy! I love to stuff dates with nuts or seeds and goat cheese and drizzle them with honey so this recipe sounds like something I will have to make. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Amee! I just recently started a love affair with mascarpone cheese... lol. I usually stuff my dates with feta cheese for some saltiness, but I LOVE this idea. All over it! Love your site, too! 🙂
We love stuffed dates! Thanks for the yummy recipe! We appreciate you linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Hope you'll come back soon! -The Sisters
Thank you Rachael!
Amee - this is definately a recipe i'd like to try!!! Will let you know how it goes!!! 😀
Please do, Rebecca! I hope you love them! They are addictive...;)
These sounds wonderful, going to try tomorrow. Thanks
Thank you Nancy! I hope that you enjoy them. Happy Holidays!
making these with pistachios for christmas party. They sound wonderful, Might use pomegranate syrup instead of maple.
The pistachios sound amazing! I hope that you enjoyed them Tena!