This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A scrumptious recipe for mascarpone stuffed dates that taste just like pecan pie but a much healthier dessert option. Not to mention, so easy!
This clean-eating date dessert reminds me of one of my favorite southern treats, decadent pecan pie. The flavors are a heavenly blend, very rich and sweet with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. I could have eaten the whole pan......I had to exercise a lot of self-control! This recipe is adapted from Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese from The Food Lover's Kitchen (a wonderful Paleo recipe site). The recipe sounded amazing, but I wanted to try them with mascarpone cheese (my Italian favorite) and a drizzle of real maple syrup. I'm in love with this one! I bet you can't eat just one. 😉
How To Make Mascarpone Stuffed Dates with Maple Drizzle
Ingredients You'll Need:
24 Medjool dates, pitted
¼ cup pecans, chopped finely
6 oz mascarpone cheese
2 tbsp Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup
Turn on oven to broil and adjust the rack to the top position.
Slice dates, lengthwise to remove pit and create an opening for the filling.
Stuff dates with mascarpone cheese and sprinkle with finely chopped pecan crumbs.
Place dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with maple syrup.
Broil 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Watch carefully so they don't burn!
Allow to cool, slightly, and enjoy warm or room temperature.
How To Store
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If you love this easy stuffed date recipe, you should also try these amazing Bacon-wrapped stuffed dates! They are so good and always the hit of the party!
Mascarpone Stuffed Dates with Maple Drizzle
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 24 Medjool Dates pitted
- 6 oz Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- Turn on oven broiler and move oven rack to the top position.
- Slice dates lengthwise to remove pit and create an opening for the filling. Stuff dates with mascarpone cheese and sprinkle with finely chopped pecan crumbs.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Broil 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Watch carefully so they do not burn! Allow to cool, slightly and enjoy warm or room temperature.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021