An easy recipe for Vitamix sorbet using fresh lime juice, pineapple, banana, mint, and spinach whipped up in flash in a Vitamix blender. This recipe is simple, refreshing, and delicious. You'd never know that it's made with spinach!
I have had a blast playing around with my Vitamix since I got it last August. I am always looking for new recipes and ways to utilize its great features. This Lime Mint Vitamix Sorbet was a huge hit!
The beautiful green color comes, not from the lime, but from the spinach in this dessert. This is a kid-friendly recipe and a great way to sneak some extra greens into your diet. Also, this is dairy-free, so a great frozen treat for people, like me, who are lactose intolerant.
How To Make Sorbet In A Vitamix
All you need is a few simple ingredients.
- Frozen grape juice concentrate
- Fresh or frozen pineapple
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- Fresh lime
- Fresh mint
Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
Blend on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to blend well. When the sound of the machine changes and 4 mounds appear, the sorbet is ready to serve. Enjoy immediately, garnishing with fresh lime slices, if desired.
Lime Mint Vitamix Sorbet
- ½ cup Welch’s frozen grape juice concentrate the one with the yellow lid and no added sugar, thawed
- ½ banana peeled
- ½ cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ to 1 cup fresh organic spinach leaves I use about ¾ cup
- 1 small slice of lime including peel
- 1 mint leaf
- 3 cups ice
- Put all ingredients into the blender in order listed.
- Blend on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute, pressing down with tamper to blend well. When the machine sound changes and four mounds form, the sorbet is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.