This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
An easy recipe for Vitamix sorbet using fresh lime juice, pineapple, banana, mint, and spinach whipped up in flash in a Vitamix blender. This recipe is simple, refreshing, and delicious. You'd never know that it's made with spinach!
I have had a blast playing around with my Vitamix since I got it last August. I am always looking for new recipes and ways to utilize its great features. This Lime Mint Vitamix Sorbet was a huge hit!
The beautiful green color comes, not from the lime, but from the spinach in this dessert. This is a kid-friendly recipe and a great way to sneak some extra greens into your diet. Also, this is dairy-free, so a great frozen treat for people, like me, who are lactose intolerant.
How To Make Sorbet In A Vitamix
All you need is a few simple ingredients.
- Frozen grape juice concentrate
- Fresh or frozen pineapple
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- Fresh lime
- Fresh mint
Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
Blend on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to blend well. When the sound of the machine changes and 4 mounds appear, the sorbet is ready to serve. Enjoy immediately, garnishing with fresh lime slices, if desired.
Lime Mint Vitamix Sorbet
- ½ cup Welch’s frozen grape juice concentrate the one with the yellow lid and no added sugar, thawed
- ½ banana peeled
- ½ cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ to 1 cup fresh organic spinach leaves I use about ¾ cup
- 1 small slice of lime including peel
- 1 mint leaf
- 3 cups ice
- Put all ingredients into the blender in order listed.
- Blend on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute, pressing down with tamper to blend well. When the machine sound changes and four mounds form, the sorbet is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.