I have had a blast playing around with my Vitamix since I got it last August. I am always looking for new recipes and ways to utilize it’s great features. This Vitamix Lime Mint Sorbet was a big hit!
[bctt tweet=”This healthy dessert is one of those sneaky ingredient recipes that tastes delicious! ” username=”@AmeeLivingston”]
The beautiful green color comes, not from the lime, but from the spinach in this dessert! This is a kid-friendly recipe and a great way to sneak some extra greens into your diet. Also, this is dairy-free, so a great frozen treat for people (like me) who are lactose intolerant. Enjoy~
Lime Mint Sorbet
- 1/2 cup Welch’s frozen grape juice concentrate the one with the yellow lid and no added sugar, thawed
- 1/2 banana peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 to 1 cup fresh organic spinach leaves I use about 3/4 cup
- 1 small slice of lime including peel
- 1 mint leaf
- 3 cups ice
- Put all ingredients into the blender in order listed.
- Blend on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute, pressing down with tamper to blend well. When the machine sound changes and four mounds form, the sorbet is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
If you love Vitamix desserts, you should also try the Vitamix Chocolate Ice CreamVitamix Chocolate Ice Cream!