This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Air Fry Lemon pepper chicken wings are perfect to serve for game day snacks, appetizers, or as a main dish for dinner. Crispy baked chicken wings with amazing lemon pepper flavor!
Disclosure:*T-fal provided me with this product to review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
I have a bit of an obsession with chicken wings. Restaurant wings are fried in unhealthy oils and full of grease. You can make them at home (lemon pepper chicken wings are our favorite) with healthier methods that yield equally delicious results.
I am loving my new Actifry from T-fal for making better versions of my favorite foods, like these Air Fry Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings, without the extra fat and calories. If you’re a sweet potato fan, these air fry sweet potato fries are a great side dish for your wings! We also love this lemon pepper marinade for grilled chicken.
How Does An Air Fryer Work?
The Actifry, specifically, uses patented technology with pulsed hot air and constant stirring of ingredients with a paddle that allows food to cook perfectly without excess oil, with this appliance you only need 1 tablespoon! Some air fryers use just air and a ventilated base for the food. The hot air is circulated quickly to evenly “fry” the food.
It’s simple to clean, most parts are dishwasher safe. Best of all, it’s very easy to use and comes with a cookbook full of delicious recipes to get you started. You even get meal plan ideas. Bonus!!
This is a well-made cooking gadget. All of the parts seem very durable and I love how easily it disassembles for quick clean-up. This is a big deal for me because I hate washing dishes by hand. I’m guilty of throwing just about anything in the dishwasher.
These air fry lemon pepper chicken wings aren’t quite as crispy as traditional fried chicken wings. However, they’re close and much healthier for a “fried” version! If you don’t have an air fryer, I’ve included an oven-baked recipe option. Baking wings is my second favorite method of achieving crispy wings without extra fat and calories.
Air Fry Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings (over or air fryer recipe)
- your favorite brand of lemon-pepper seasoning season to taste
- 2 lbs fresh chicken wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, generously toss wings with lemon pepper to coat (the amount is up to you...we like a lot of seasoning).
- Place wings in the air fryer and cook for 30-40 minutes (the Actifry cookbook says 25-30, but that wasn't at all done enough for us...we like the skin crispy!)
- Don't have an air fryer? No worries, you can make these wings in the oven. Just toss wings in olive oil and sprinkle generously with lemon pepper. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes, turn and cook 15 minutes more until crispy. Serve and enjoy.