Greek yogurt parfaits are a quick and easy dessert idea. Making these easy Greek yogurt parfaits with fresh berries and Clif Crunch bars creates a fruit parfait that is as delicious as it is healthy!
*Clif Bar & Company provided me with samples for review. All opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.
My kids love Clif Crunch bars. I used the samples I received to make a quick and easy summertime dessert option for the kids to enjoy. The Clif Crunch bars are a healthier version of traditional granola bars, made with wholesome, organic ingredients. The bars are free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives and ingredients sourced from GMOs. You also get 4-5 grams of protein per serving.
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp fresh orange zest
4-5 tbsp raw, local honey or raw organic agave nectar
2 cups fresh berries of choice (rinsed, patted dry and sliced)
4 Clif Crunch bars(2 packs), crumbled
Our favorite bars to use in these Greek yogurt parfaits are the Honey Oat, Blueberry (my daughter’s favorite) and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. Yum….
Mix first four ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth and blended. Place crumbled Clif bars in the bottom of four parfait dishes. Pour yogurt mixture on top and add fresh berries. Serve immediately or chill until ready to eat.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fresh orange zest
- 4-5 tbsp raw honey or raw organic agave nectar
- 2 cups fresh berries of choice rinsed, patted dry and sliced
- 4 Clif Crunch bars crumbled
- Mix first four ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth and blended.
- Place crumbled Clif bars in the bottom of four parfait dishes. Pour yogurt mixture on top and add fresh berries.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to eat.
More delicious and healthy recipes using Greek yogurt: