This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Greek yogurt parfaits are a quick and easy dessert idea. Making these easy Greek yogurt parfaits with fresh berries and crunchy granola bars create a fruit parfait that is as delicious as it is healthy!
My kids love crunchy granola bars, especially the oats and honey bars. I used our favorite crunchy granola bars to make a quick and easy summertime dessert option for the kids to enjoy.
To boost nutrition, I try to go for a healthier version of traditional granola bars, made with wholesome, organic ingredients that aren't too high in sugar. I prefer bars that are free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives and ingredients sourced from GMOs. I also like to get at least 4-5 grams of protein per serving, if possible. Protein isn't as important in the bar if you can also give this snack a protein boost with Greek yogurt or milk.
How To Make Easy Greek Yogurt Parfaits
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp fresh orange zest
4-5 tbsp raw, local honey or raw organic agave nectar
2 cups fresh berries of choice (rinsed, patted dry and sliced)
4 granola bars, crumbled (you can also use my recipe for homemade granola here)
Mix the first four ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth and blended. Place crumbled granola bars in the bottom of four parfait dishes. Pour yogurt mixture on top and add fresh berries. Serve immediately or chill until ready to eat.
More delicious and healthy recipes using Greek yogurt:
Greek Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp fresh orange zest
- 4-5 tbsp raw honey *I love Whole Earth sweetener for a sugar substitute here, adjust to taste (1-2 tbsp)
- 2 cups fresh berries of choice rinsed, patted dry and sliced
- 4 granola bars crumbled (or granola cereal)
- Mix first four ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth and blended.
- Place crumbled granola bars in the bottom of four parfait dishes. Pour yogurt mixture on top and add fresh berries.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to eat.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021