Posted by https://ameessavorydish.com/easy-slow-cooker-mango-salsa-beef/
© 2017 Amee's Savory Dish. All rights reserved.
Easy Slow Cooker Mango Salsa Beef
- 2 lbs beef round, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (24 oz) jar Mango Salsa (or any other fruit-based jar of salsa)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen pepper and onion blend
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat
- Add stew meat and brown on all sides
- Add meat to slow cooker
- Top with mangos, peppers and onions
- Stir the salsa and garlic together and pour on top, stir and season with salt and pepper
- Cook 6 hours on low.
- Serve over brown rice.