Bacon fat roasted Brussels sprouts are a delicious and easy side dish. Fresh Brussels sprouts are roasted in bacon fat and glazed with a balsamic reduction. This will be your new favorite Brussels sprouts recipe!
These bacon fat roasted Brussels sprouts are like candy, I could eat the whole pan by myself! The amount of balsamic glaze that you use for this recipe totally depends on your taste buds. If you like a subtle balsamic flavor, just lightly drizzle. If you want a flavor punch, then go to town…be adventurous in the kitchen!
I hope you enjoy these healthy and flavor packed bacon fat roasted Brussels sprouts!
If you try this recipe, I’d love for you to come and share a photo on my Facebook page.
Bacon Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- 2 tbsp rendered bacon fat
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- Balsamic vinegar glaze (thicker than regular balsamic vinegar)
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and peel off the first outer layer.
- Slice the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Place into a large bowl and toss with bacon fat and olive oil.
- Pour onto a greased baking pan and season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning once in between.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from oven and lightly drizzle balsamic glaze over top.
- Toss to coat and pop back into the oven for 3-5 minutes more or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve warm.
More delicious ways to eat Brussels sprouts: