Burger salad is a low carb hamburger, served in a bowl! I love deconstructed hamburgers. You get all the delicious burger flavors, without the bun. With kale for super green micronutrients and Sriracha mayo for incredible flavor, this tasty dinner salad recipe makes a nutritious and simple meal!
Burger in a bowl? Yes, please!
I hope you enjoy this burger salad recipe!
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1- 1/4 lb precooked hamburger patty (love using leftover burgers for this salad)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- dill pickle, sliced into pieces
- Sriracha mayo, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/4 fresh avocado, chopped into pieces
- Place baby kale in the bottom of a bowl
- Top with chopped hamburger patty
- Add all other ingredients on top and dig in!