This quick pumpkin dip is simple and delicious made with pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, cream cheese, and spices. You can't beat pumpkin dip with gingersnaps, graham crackers, or fresh sliced apples for a healthier fall dessert option. This recipe also doubles as a delicious spread for homemade soft gingerbread.
This sweet pumpkin dip recipe is perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or fall parties. It's a good alternative to decadent sweets and makes a great snack dip for kids for dipping fresh fruit, like apples and pears. I love everything pumpkin, and this dip is no exception. After one bite, you'll be coming back for more.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Takes only minutes to make.
- Is made without refined sugar and easily adapted to a no-added-sugar variation.
- The pumpkin gives this dessert recipe a great nutrition boost.
- A great way to sneak extra fruit into your diet.
Ingredients You'll Need
- Pumpkin Puree- you need a can of pumpkin puree (or fresh homemade pumpkin puree).
- Coconut sugar- has the same delicious caramel-like flavor or brown sugar. I also love this recipe made with Purecane zero-calorie brown sugar substitute.
- Cream cheese- I go with full-fat cream cheese for the best flavor and texture. Make sure to leave it out to soften before mixing.
- Spices- you'll need cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger for that classic pumpkin pie flavor.
How To Make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
Step 1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Step 2. Then, add all the other ingredients and blend well until mixed.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. You can enjoy it right away, but it's much better after it's been chilled and the flavors have had time to mingle. The texture will also firm up a bit making it perfect for dipping all. the. things.
If you love this pumpkin cream cheese dip recipe I would be so grateful if you could leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below. I love reading your comments and feedback!
Pumpkin Dip with Gingersnaps
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup blonde coconut sugar can substitute with a zero calorie brown sugar substitute like Purecane brown
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well until mixed.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Serve with gingersnaps (I use Pamela's mini gluten-free gingersnaps), sliced apples and other fruit, crackers or gingerbread.
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken - December 6, 2023
- Easy Hot Cocoa Mug Cake (Gluten-Free) - December 4, 2023
- Easy Orange Glazed Croissants Recipe with Crescent Rolls - November 28, 2023