This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A flavorful recipe for gluten-free blueberry muffins that are also egg-free, a perfect muffin option for those with egg allergies or gluten sensitivity. These easy oat flour muffins turn out moist and chewy and are a breakfast favorite in our house!
These tasty gluten-free blueberry muffins are made with oat flour, butter, and fresh blueberries. A perfect morning treat.
How To Make Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Without Eggs
I used Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free oat flour to make these muffins, but feel free to use your favorite brand in this recipe.
You can also substitute soy milk for the regular milk to make this a vegan recipe. I added a sprinkling of raw sugar on top before baking for a nice, sweet crunch.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
3 cups oat flour (such as Bob’s Mill)
1 ½ cups raw turbinado sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup low-fat milk (I used 1 % and you can also sub unsweetened organic soy milk)
¼ cup melted butter (I used melted butter olive oil blend sticks but slightly warmed coconut oil would be fabulous here for a vegan option)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 pint fresh organic blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with liners (makes 12 large muffins). Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine milk, oil or butter and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined. Gently stir in blueberries.
Using an ice cream scoop, drop batter into liners. Sprinkle a little raw sugar on top of each muffin before they go into the oven.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool and enjoy.
If you love healthier muffin recipes, these Healthier Whole Grain Banana Muffins are also egg-free and made with whole grain flour and crazy delicious! If you are looking for grab-and-go breakfast muffins that are packed with protein, give these Sweet Potato Protein Muffins and Southwest Beef and Egg Muffins a try!
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
- 3 cups oat flour
- 1 ½ cups raw turbinado sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup low-fat milk I used 1 % and you can also sub unsweetened nut milk
- ¼ cup melted butter slightly warmed coconut oil would be fabulous here for a vegan option
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with liners (makes 12 large muffins).
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, oil or butter and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop batter into liners.
- Sprinkle a little raw sugar on top of each muffin before they go into the oven.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until tops are set.
- Cool and enjoy.