I created a breakfast parfait recipe with the new Chocolate Raspberry Accelerate Morning Protein Bar from Supreme Protein, chocolate ricotta cream and fresh raspberries. This parfait contains 25 grams of tasty protein. It’s a delicious start to your morning, or any other time of day when you need an energy boost. It tastes like a decadent dessert!
Here’s the skinny on Accelerate Morning Bars……
- 15g Protein, 190 calories, 3g fiber (Good Source)
- A soft protein core dipped in Greek yogurt topped with delicious fruit caramel
- A primary protein source made from a blend of whey, casein and milk proteins
- Made with natural flavors
- Certified Gluten-‐‑Free
These bars come in a variety of flavors, including Apple Cinnamon, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla Almond. They are a great grab-and-go snack or breakfast on the run. You can always boost the protein count with the addition of Greek yogurt, cottage cheese or ricotta cheese.
- 1 Chocolate Raspberry Accelerate Morning Protein Bar
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp real maple syrup or 1 single serving packet stevia
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
- Combine ricotta, vanilla, cocoa and maple syrup or stevia in a small bowl and whisk until blended
- Chop protein bar into small pieces
- Spoon ricotta cream mixture into a dish and top with chopped protein bar
- Garnish with fresh raspberries
You can grab a $1‑Off coupon and try them for yourself and enter in the link below for your chance to win a free sampler pack! Contest runs through 11/28/14.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This post was created in partnership with Supreme Protein and I have been compensated, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.