This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This breakfast parfait is sweet, delicious, and packed with protein! Better yet, it’s gluten-free, vegetarian, and so good, it’s like having dessert for breakfast!
*This post was created in partnership with Supreme Protein and I have been compensated, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I created this breakfast parfait recipe with Chocolate Raspberry Accelerate Morning Protein Bars, from Supreme Protein. This delicious breakfast parfait also has chocolate, ricotta cheese, cream, and fresh raspberries in it.
But the great news keeps coming! The parfait contains 25 grams of protein. It’s a delicious start to your morning, or any other time of day when you need an energy boost.
Having a chocolate raspberry ricotta breakfast parfait is like having a decadent dessert for breakfast!
Here’s the skinny on Accelerate Morning Bars……
- 15g Protein, 190 calories, 3g fiber (Good Source)
- A soft protein core dipped in Greek yogurt topped with delicious fruit caramel
- A primary protein source made from a blend of whey, casein and milk proteins
- Made with natural flavors
- Certified Gluten-‐‑Free
These bars come in a variety of flavors, including Apple Cinnamon, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla Almond. They are a great grab-and-go snack or breakfast on the run. You can always boost the protein count with the addition of Greek yogurt, cottage cheese or ricotta cheese.
If you try this breakfast parfait recipe, please let me know what you think of it!
Chocolate Raspberry Ricotta Breakfast ParfaitPrint Pin Rate
- 1 Chocolate Raspberry Accelerate Morning Protein Bar
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp real maple syrup or 1 single serving packet stevia
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries rinsed and patted dry
- Combine ricotta, vanilla, cocoa and maple syrup or stevia in a small bowl and whisk until blended
- Chop protein bar into small pieces
- Spoon ricotta cream mixture into a dish and top with chopped protein bar
- Garnish with fresh raspberries
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019
- The Best Roasted Vegetable Salad - November 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Oat Flour Pancakes Made With Kefir - October 31, 2019