This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Slow cooker mango salsa chicken is a flavorful, healthy, and easy crockpot dinner recipe. Sweet mango salsa, tender chicken breast and a kick of cayenne for a sweet and spicy meal!
I love this easy-breezy dinner! There is so much flavor and color in this nutritious dish. The convenience of crockpot cooking makes it a favorite for this busy mama! Just add a side of greens and you have a great meal.
Assembly couldn’t be easier. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker, then top with peppers, onions, and garlic.
Mix all other ingredients together and pour on top.
Cook 5-6 hours on low and switch to warm setting until ready to serve. I like to serve it over steamed rice, or for a healthier option, serve it over greens for a mango salsa chicken salad!
I hope you enjoy this slow cooker mango salsa chicken recipe!
- 6 small boneless chicken breasts (I used frozen breasts)
- 16 ounces mango salsa
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and slightly mashed
- 1 small vidalia onion chopped fine
- 1/4 cup all-fruit preserves I used a combo of strawberry and apricot
- 1 orange or yellow pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley
- dash cayenne pepper
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker sprayed with non-stick olive oil spray Top with peppers, onion and garlic
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over chicken
- Cook on low 5-6 hours, then switch setting to warm until ready to eat
- Delicious served over rice
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019