This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Nutella swirl banana muffins are loaded with flavor! Moist banana muffins with a delicious swirl of chocolate-hazelnut spread throughout. This easy muffins recipe is kid-friendly and the best banana muffins I’ve ever tasted.
Splurge Alert! These Nutella swirl banana muffins are a kid favorite in this house. I mean, who doesn’t love Nutella??!!!
- 4 small very ripe, bananas (the more ripe the sweeter the muffin)
- 1/3 cup melted butter cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 12 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter and combine with an electric or stand mixer until smooth.
- Add coconut sugar and egg and blend.
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to banana mixture.
- Line a muffin pan with baking cups and fill about 3/4 way full with batter.
- Top each batter cup with a tablespoon of Nutella and gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you love the Nutella swirl banana muffins, I think you’ll love these recipes, too!
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019