This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Easy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Hawaiian rolls are my favorite for assembling the sandwiches. Also, more great toppings ideas are shredded purple cabbage, a good homemade slaw, crumbled blue cheese and ranch dressing.
Don’t Miss These Other Slow Cooker Favorites!
If you make this recipe, be sure and tag me on social media! You can find me on Instagram @ameecooks. I love seeing your creations!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups mild buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 tbsp olive oil blend butter
- Hawaiian rolls for serving
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add chicken breasts to pot.
- Stir all sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, then switch to warm setting until ready to serve.
- When chicken is done, it will shred easily with a fork.
- Shred the chicken in the crockpot before serving.
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, slaw and rolls.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019