This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
What To Serve With Buffalo Chicken
My favorite type of buns for buffalo sliders are Hawaiian and brioche rolls. Another delicious way to serve shredded buffalo chicken is stuffed into a baked white or sweet potato. All you need is a side of green vegetables and you have a beautifully balanced meal. You can also serve up this shredded buffalo chicken nacho-style with sour cream, cheddar, and diced jalapeños. There actually is a science to building nachos. Anyone else getting really hungry?! More great toppings ideas are shredded purple cabbage, a good homemade slaw, crumbled blue cheese, and ranch dressing.
Don’t Miss These Other Slow Cooker Favorites!
If you make this recipe, be sure and tag me on social media! You can find me on Instagram @ameessavorydish. I love seeing your creations!
*Note: This post was originally published in February 2012. It has been updated throughout. The delicious recipe remains the same.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Slider Sandwiches
- slow cooker
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups mild buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 tbsp butter I use the olive oil blend sticks
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls or brioche rolls
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add chicken breasts to pot.
- Stir all sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, then switch to warm setting until ready to serve.
- When chicken is done, it will shred easily with a fork.
- Shred the chicken in the crockpot before serving.
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, slaw and rolls.