This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Wild Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake is a quick and delicious protein shake recipe made with wild frozen blueberries, chocolate whey protein powder, ground flaxseed, and almond milk.
This easy-breezy blueberry chocolate protein shake makes a filling & protein-packed breakfast or snack. This tasty combo uses frozen wild blueberries, ground flaxseed, and your favorite chocolate protein powder for an antioxidant, fiber, and protein power boost. Get your day started right with this rich and delicious chocolatey goodness.
Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake Ingredients
- High-quality chocolate whey protein powder
- Frozen Wild Blueberries
- Ground golden flaxseed
- Unsweetened almond milk (you can also use regular milk or another non-dairy milk alternative)
Tips For Making A Great Protein Shake
- Use a high-quality protein powder (I try to go for protein powders with natural sweeteners, like stevia, or use an unflavored powder and add my own natural sweetener)
- Use frozen fruit for a creamier shake
- For the liquid base, use milk or a non-dairy milk-alternative, instead of water, to make a creamier shake
- Be careful not to over blend and whip too much air into the shake.
More Delicious Protein Shake Recipes
Wild Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake
- 28 g chocolate whey protein powder
- ¼ cup Wyman's of Maine wild blueberries
- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.