This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Orange Creamsicle Protein Shake made with orange juice, unsweetened almond milk, banana, and vanilla protein powder tastes like a delicious dessert! I love having one of these after a good workout. Fresh squeezed orange juice gives this flavorful shake a nice immunity boost, too.
How To Make An Orange Creamsicle Protein Shake
Just like those Orange Julius drinks, with less sugar, and a protein boost!
1 cup freshly squeezed Valencia orange juice
5 ice cubes
8oz 30 calorie almond milk (unsweetened)
1 (28g) scoop vanilla whey protein powder (your favorite brand)
½ frozen banana
1 packet Truvia or stevia in the raw
1 tsp orange zest
I love to use my juicer to make fresh juice. For citrus, just peel and process. If you don't mind the pulp, just peel and slice the orange (removing seeds) and place the slices in the blender. One orange in a juicer will yield about 5 or 6 oz juice. If necessary, juice two oranges to get the recommended amount. Blend and enjoy!
More Favorite Protein Shake Recipes
Orange Creamsicle Protein Shake
- 1 cup fresh squeezed valencia orange juice
- 5 ice cubes
- 8 oz almond milk unsweetened
- 28 g vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 packet truvia or stevia in the raw
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021