Quiche is one of those versatile dishes that you can serve any time of day. I love to whip up different quiche variations for dinner, using up whatever happens to be in my fridge at the time. You can throw a lot of veggies in there for a fast and healthy meal! This favorite crustless quiche can be assembled the night before and just bake when you’re ready to eat.
Favorite Crustless Quiche
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup broccoli crowns steamed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 sweet onion finely chopped
- 8 oz Cabot Seriously Sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp grassfed butter
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- dash cayenne pepper
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a pie pan with cooking spray or olive oil and set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add chopped onions and cook 3-5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Pour spinach and onion mixture into pie plate, distributing evenly.
- Top with cooked broccoli and bacon.
- Whisk egg, milk and seasonings together until well blended.
- Stir shredded cheese into egg mixture and pour over vegetables and bacon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until center is set.
- Cool 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit.