Attach a tag with the following instructions:
How to Make Cranberry Hootycreeks Cookies:
Cranberry Hootycreeks Cookies
Sweet chewy cookies packed with dried cranberries, white chocolate and pecans, these cookies are perfect for holiday gift giving or as an addition to a Christmas cookie platter.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 5/8 cup unbleached white wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, use a stand mixer or electric hand mixer to beat together softened butter, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.