This Maple Fig Yogurt Parfait is a delicious and easy Greek yogurt parfait made with pumpkin granola, protein-packed Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and dried figs. *This post is sponsored by Stonyfield and Nature's Path Organic. All opinions are my own.
There are endless options for making a yogurt parfait. My favorite ingredients include Greek yogurt, seasonal fresh or dried fruits, whole grain cereals, nuts, seeds, and a natural sweetener. Honey or pure maple syrup are great options. Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola and Qi'a Cranberry Almond are the perfect pairing with Greek yogurt. So incredibly delicious!!
Nature's Path cereals are both USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified and operated as an independent, family-run, company. The Pumpkin Flax Granola is enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds to offer up 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids.
The Qi'a is a superfood cereal with vanilla-infused cranberries, sliced almonds, chia, hemp, and buckwheat for a great source of ALA Omega-3's and dietary fiber. Qi'a also contains amino acids, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. A couple of tablespoons of these cereals really kicks up the nutrition a notch in your favorite yogurt creation.
How To Make A Maple Fig Yogurt Parfait
This simple parfait is made with California dried mission figs, plain Greek yogurt, Pumpkin Flax Granola, and a drizzle of real maple syrup. This breakfast is loaded with nutrition and ready in under 5 minutes! It even makes a great filling snack or dessert.
Grab a spoon and dive in!
Maple Fig Yogurt Parfait
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt Stonyfield Organic
- 2 tablespoon Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola or Qi'a Cranberry Almond
- 3 dried California mission figs sliced
- 2 teaspoon dark amber maple syrup
- Layer ingredients in a parfait glass and serve
- Meal Prep Healthy Egg McMuffin Copycat (High Protein High Fiber) - February 26, 2024
- Breakfast Ground Turkey Quinoa Bowl - February 12, 2024
- Easy Greek Air Fryer Halibut (Oven Baked Option) - February 7, 2024