This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
*This post is sponsored by Stonyfield and Nature’s Path Organic. All opinions are my own.
There are endless options to making a yogurt parfait. My favorite ingredients include Greek yogurt, seasonal fresh or dried fruits, whole grain cereals, nuts, seeds and a natural sweetener. Honey or pure maple syrup are great options. Nature’s Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola and Qi’a Cranberry Almond pair with yogurt like peanut butter and jelly. So good!
Nature’s Path cereals are both USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified and operated as an independent, family-run, company. The Pumpkin Flax Granola is enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds to offer up 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids.
The Qi’a is a superfood cereal with vanilla-infused cranberries, sliced almonds, chia, hemp and buckwheat for a great source of ALA Omega-3’s and dietary fiber. Qi’a also contains amino acids, protein and essential vitamins and minerals. A couple of tablespoons of these cereals really kicks up the nutrition a notch in your favorite yogurt creation.
This Maple Fig Yogurt Parfait is made with California dried mission figs, plain Greek yogurt, Pumpkin Flax Granola and a drizzle of real maple syrup.
Enjoy this nutritious yogurt parfait as a delicious breakfast or filling snack.
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola or Qi'a Cranberry Almond
- 3 dried California mission figs sliced
- 2 tsp dark amber maple syrup
- Layer ingredients in a parfait glass and serve
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019