This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
One of my favorite things about summer is all of the ripe, fresh fruit. Peaches and strawberries are my favorite. Have you tried grilling peaches? Grilled peaches are super easy to cook and make an incredible dessert or snack.
You can remove the pits prior to grilling or after they are cooked and serve them with a big scoop of frozen yogurt (for a lighter dessert), cottage cheese (to add protein for a nutritious snack) or mascarpone cheese and a drizzle of local honey. Any way you serve them, these grilled peaches are delicious!
How To Make Fresh Grilled Peaches
Grilled PeachesPrint Pin Rate
- 4 Ripe fresh peaches, sliced in half
- Cinnamon to taste
- Grapeseed oil
- Optional: 1/4 cup mascarpone or cottage cheese
- drizzle of honey
- Slice peaches in half and brush the cut side with grapeseed oil
- Place on a heated grill and cook with flesh side down for 4-5 minutes
- Serve warm with cottage cheese or mascarpone cheese and a drizzle of honey