This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
*This creamy spinach dip post is sponsored post written by me on behalf of Late July snacks and Stonyfield. All opinions are my own.
Do you love indulging in creamy dips, but worry about unnecessary fat and calories? This spinach dip is made with a blend of plain Greek yogurt and reduced-fat sour cream, so it’s lighter on calories but full on flavor. Pair it with a healthier chip, like the Multigrain Tortilla Chips from Late July and you’ve got a nutritious, tasty snack!
Creamy Spinach Dip
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup Fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 4 green onions finely chopped
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix I use Knorr brand
- Thaw spinach and drain well, squeezing to remove any excess water
- Press spinach until dry and place into a medium size bowl
- Add chopped water chestnuts, chopped green onions, dry soup mix, yogurt and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Stir until well mixed, cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving
This creamy spinach dip is fabulous with fresh veggies, too!