This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
- 1 cup plain fat-free or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, etc.
- 2-3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey or 1/4 cup granulated stevia *I love the Whole Earth sweetener stevia blend
- 4 popsicle molds
- Put yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and agave nectar, stevia or honey into a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour fruit mixture into popsicle molds filling each about three-quarters full.
- Freeze pops until solid, about 5 hours, then they are ready to enjoy.