This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Need a fun and fast dessert idea for Easter? How about making these cute Peep fruit kabobs?!! After seeing a similar version on Pinterest this week, I knew that they would make the perfect snack for our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Kids love eating anything on a stick.
These peep fruit kabobs are a great alternative to sugary sweets and candy. Not to mention, they are super easy to make!!
I love healthier kid-friendly recipes. These peep fruit kabobs are fun to bring to school parties and make a great addition to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt.
How To Make Easy Peep Fruit Kabobs
If you love these fun fruit kabobs, don’t miss these other holiday favorites!
Peep Fruit Kabobs
- Wooden skewers
- 1-2 packages of Peeps more if you want a variety of color
- Fresh fruit of your choice: I used seedless white grapes cantaloupe, pineapple and strawberries
- Layer fruit on a skewer with a peep in the center.
- Make soon before serving so the sugar on the Peeps doesn't run.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019