This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Bulletproof cafe mocha is my new favorite pre-workout breakfast. This bulletproof coffee recipe gives me energy, fills me up, doesn’t weigh me down, and best of all, it’s delicious. Also, I love the layer of froth you get on top! It’s cafe mocha with a punch of energy.
1 cup freshly brewed coffee (do not let it cool)
1 scoop unflavored protein powder (such as BiPro or Source Organic)
1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 tbsp butter from grass fed cows (such as Kerrygold)
2 tbsp chocolate Ovaltine
Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and whip until well blended. Pour your protein-packed mocha into a mug and enjoy.
Another delicious drink recipe like this bulletproof cafe mocha to try:
Bulletproof Cafe Mocha
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee do not let it cool
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder such as BiPro or Source Organic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp butter from grass fed cows such as Kerrygold
- 2 tbsp chocolate Ovaltine
- Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and whip until well blended.
- Pour your protein-packed mocha into a mug and enjoy.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019