This homemade guacamole dip recipe is made from ripe avocados, tomatoes, onion, fresh cilantro lime juice and a secret ingredient that makes it sing!
- 3 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves hard stems removed
- 1 small tomato seeded and diced
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion red or white
- juice of one small lime
- ½-1 tbsp pickled jalapeno juice
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp coarse sea salt
- *optional for heat: ½ jalapeno seeded and diced
Slice each avocado in half and remove the pit.
Scoop out flesh and place in a medium-size bowl; use a fork and mash to combine. (a pastry blender works great for this) or in a mortar and pestle.
Work remaining ingredients in until well mixed and serve.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 272IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg