Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats
A simple and easy recipe for cinnamon apple overnight oats using microwave cooked apples, ground cinnamon, whole oats, and natural sweetener.
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup whole oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or regular 2% milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple sugar can use coconut sugar or sugar-free syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg a dash goes a long way
- 1 tbsp nuts walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 1/2 medium apple chopped into bite-size pieces
Pour oats, almond milk, vanilla, maple sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg into a mason jar or small glass container with lid.
Stir to combine and top with nuts.
Refrigerate oat mixture, covered, overnight.
Chop apple into bite-size pieces and place into a small microwave safe dish covered with a lid
Microwave for 2-3 minutes until soft.
Add apples to oats and enjoy.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 2mg