Easy Stovetop Blueberry Granola
An easy stovetop granola recipe made with rolled oats and dried blueberries. Ready in 10 minutes! *Makes 5 ½ cups (11 half-cup servings)
Servings 11 servings
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoon olive oil can also use avocado or canola oil
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries other delicious options are dried cranberries, golden raisins, and chopped dried apricots.
- 4-5 Medjool dates pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup chia seeds about 1 ½ ounces (or ground flax meal)
- 2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add oats and nuts and cook 5 minutes or until beginning to lightly brown, stirring frequently.
Stir the vanilla into the maple syrup.
Drizzle in oil and maple syrup mixture and crumble the sugar over all; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve warm or room temperature.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 2mg