Homemade Salsa Recipe
Homemade salsa is made in a blender in 5 minutes! Fresh tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, and cilantro make this easy salsa recipe the best salsa ever!
- 3 Roma Tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1/2 onion chopped into four pieces
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped into quarters
- 1-2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro stems removed
- 1 tsp sea salt
For the Vitamix:
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix and blend on Variable #1 or 2 using tamper to push ingredients into the blade. Blend until desired texture is reached (I like mine a little chunky).
For the food processor:
Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until desired consistency is achieved. Serve and enjoy.