The Best Orange Cranberry Chicken
A delicious and flavorful cranberry chicken recipe using cranberry sauce, orange marmalade, orange zest, dried cranberries and onion soup mix
Servings 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 9 oz jar cranberry sauce such as R.W. Knudsen
- 8 oz fruit based orange marmalade such as Simply Fruit
- zest of one orange
- 2 envelopes dried onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries soak in orange juice for about 30 minutes and drain before adding to dish
Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish.
Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more.