Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes roasted in olive oil, fresh rosemary and spices and garnished with toasted nuts and fresh parsley.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 Tablespoon dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts pecans or walnuts (can use up to 1/2 cup of nuts)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish, combine sweet potatoes, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss to coat.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning occasionally. Just before serving, sprinkle with toasted nuts and parsley.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 353mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 13078IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg