Peanut Butter Protein Balls
A delicious and healthy snack on-the-go made with peanut butter, healthy seeds, dates, and oats.
Servings 20 balls
- 1 cup dry oatmeal can use quick oats or whole oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened flaked coconut toasted
- 7 Medjool dates pits removed
- ½ cup creamy no-stir natural peanut butter you can also use crunchy peanut butter, but make sure it's the no-stir nut butter
- ¼ cup raw shelled hemp seeds
- ¼ cup ground golden flaxseed
- ⅓ cup raw honey can use real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- *Optional add-in- mini dark chocolate chips
Toast coconut in a saute pan on med-high heat until lightly golden, stirring often, about 3-4 minutes.
Place toasted coconut and all other ingredients into the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Roll into 20 tablespoon-size balls and place in an airtight container.
Chill and store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg